October 7th, 2009
11:26 AM GMT

1. Vicki Nikolaidis

Whoa! $1040/ounce! I think I'm going to be one of those ladies that sells my gold jewelry – I never wear it anymore. I wonder If I could hope for 20% back of that $1040/ounce for a pile of quality gold jewelry?
    Gold is so shiny and solid, investing in gold seems secure in these days. Over the centuries gold has been a great standby in times of uncertainty & some of us must have that in our DNA!
    I have a theory that a whif of "replacing the dollar as pricing index" for oil may have had a lot more than we like to think in the timing of the war the US started against Iraq (the most recent one)

October 7, 2009 at 12:32 pm |
  2. Francis Arif

Quest means Business, and he does, but Business means, listening to Quest is a must. I have been watching his programs on BBC and now on CNN. Quest quests hard to quench my thirst for Business information. Good Luck, Quest.

October 9, 2009 at 12:07 pm |
  3. Waleed

Dear Richard,

Why are we stilling dealing and talking as though the dollar is the common denominator?
    Like all business schools of thought encourage diversification, why isn’t the media diversification attention?
    Yes, there are other currencies and gold

October 9, 2009 at 6:27 pm |
  4. Peter Vaz

Prof. Quest you nap below the foothills of Himalayas and dream of Gold reaching the peak of Mount Everest....yes yes we saw you on Monday on a buying spree, somewhere in India! what a huge crowd after you with all those "TIE"....and where will you get so much crowd to win your heart and mind....try somehot curry with lot of Spices with top CEO's....

October 13, 2009 at 9:31 am |
  5. Francis Arif

Quest means all that is business even today and hope he will keep it up. I not only enjoy your program but learn a lot from it.

September 28, 2012 at 7:02 pm |
  6. Espi

Joe I'm glad you found value in my presentation and in crinteag business cards. They look great! I look forward to hearing how your job hunt continues to go.Best,Stephanie@StephanieFlo

November 3, 2012 at 4:02 pm |