October 27th, 2009
11:08 AM GMT

« Previous entry
  1. Mimi Goh

Do you have JobQuest in Australia? I have been struggling to secure a job since april 2009 the company I worked for collapsed. I live in Melbourne, Australia. Mimi G

October 28, 2009 at 3:37 am |
  2. JP

I'm getting some great job listings from http://spacyber.tripod.com/id22.html so hope to land something soon.

October 30, 2009 at 12:31 am |
  3. Nacha

I have been out of work for a year now. I have sent hundreds of applications and my criteria are getting lower and lower. What does it take for a 33 year old, with an MA, who speaks 4 languages and has an international experience to get a job interview. Yes, I am mot even asking for a job, just for an interview so I can demonstrate who I am and what I do. Maybe a better name? Or....
    In a year of job search in Denmark, I have learned I need to lie, fabricate my CV and find well connected friends.
    This is my advice to you, job seeker.

November 2, 2009 at 7:29 pm |
  4. George Gray

"Jobs" are questionable on the following grounds: 1. A job begins with a two (2) week loan to the employer. 2. A minimum wage job doesn't pay enough to raise a family. 3. The job selection process puts the applicant's survival AT the WILL of other men. 4. A mortgage takes 25 years to pay off, a job lasts 2.5 years. This is an order of magnitude difference. 5. CNN reports that there are 6 applicants for every 1 job. If you had a less than 17% of getting a seat for the movie Avatar, would you go to the theater?

January 21, 2010 at 8:23 pm |
  5. sysimage fault fileopenerror

In my opinion you are mistaken. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

P.S. Please review our icons for Windows and windows13icons.

September 15, 2012 at 6:56 pm |
  6. icons collection

On your place I would try to solve this problem itself.

October 10, 2012 at 2:36 am |