November 4th, 2009
02:56 AM GMT

In this week in Job Quest, Les Young in Atlanta learns a new angle on networking, while Rodrigo Medina show us how small businesses in Barcelona are suffering.

Filed under: BusinessQuest Means Business

1. consumedspirit

Dear Rodrigo
    I wish i could visit the places you show...and i actually dont know much about business or econs (i used to do very badly in it except for the exams thank God!) but i pray that you realise creativity blooms in recession. If you are creative and innovative, you will survive in this tough time!

November 5, 2009 at 9:42 pm |
  2. BERNARD MWICHE, ZAMBIA, AFRICA

How come you only analyse issues affecting the western world and yet we are all part of nthe global economy?
    I am not despising you. You are the best business presenter i have ever known. i learn alot from your program. The job loss is still rising in developing countries

November 16, 2009 at 1:36 pm |
  3. Kate Johnson

I really appreciate your extensive knowledge about the world economy
    and get fresh and innovative ideas about your reports. Some of your reports has been instrumental in my business decision making. Well done.

May 23, 2010 at 12:58 am |
  4. escortgirls

It is very interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon. By the way, rather good design your site has, but how about changing it from time to time?

Whitny Meetington

July 6, 2010 at 12:47 pm |
  5. Hayden Bennett

small business are great for start-up ventures to know if the market is good**'

October 6, 2010 at 10:03 am |
  6. Double Headboard

small business are great for trying out new markets..:

October 20, 2010 at 10:46 pm |
  7. icon designs

I think, that you are not right. I can defend the position. Write to me in MP.

hpixel

September 24, 2012 at 1:48 pm |
  8. icon package

Bravo, what necessary words..., an excellent idea

November 4, 2012 at 1:38 pm |