March 5th, 2010
03:12 AM GMT

Next entry »
  1. Monica M. Williams

Would I buy one? Yes! Could afford to keep it. No. : )

March 5, 2010 at 3:47 am |
  2. zacatecas_guy (twitter)

i dont like cars ! , but i like so much the tech and geeky stuff ! LOL

March 5, 2010 at 5:16 am |
  3. Lila

Me no I wouldn't buy, but I fully recommend for those willing to buy, to spare some money for a dental services I provide.

March 5, 2010 at 10:50 am |
  4. Haggus

The question is, if the means were there, why wouldn't you buy one.

March 5, 2010 at 1:51 pm |
  5. paulomugarura

ABSOLUTELY!

March 5, 2010 at 2:20 pm |
  6. ana petrov

ha-ha-ha .. yes certainly ,but ,yet , I can not decide which of them! Hmmm... first of all, I must rob a bank!!!

March 5, 2010 at 3:01 pm |
  7. J-c

Keep going, I love them, such a beautiful piece of machinery

March 5, 2010 at 4:28 pm |
  8. iskaldur

Hideous !
    In a world hit of poverty and hunger making toys for show-offs is at least hideous.

March 5, 2010 at 5:35 pm |
  9. Theresa

I'd buy one on the condition Mr. Q agrees to be my personal navigator.

March 5, 2010 at 5:47 pm |
  10. Harold R. Wickenshire

All these bloody petrol powered supercars are so 20th century. The Tesla roadster is the future of not only supercars, but the entire automotive industry. Think about it: The engine of the Tesla is the size of a basketball. Most of what's under the hood is... batteries. Wait until we get better lithium ion with nanoparticle catalysts, and then fuel cells. You'll be able to fit 6-8 suitcases in a Porsche Boxter because of all the extra space! And I'm not even talking about the cost savings ($2.5 for a full "tank") and positive effects on the environment.

March 5, 2010 at 6:18 pm |
  11. Neto

if i live in LA yup i'd buy one

March 8, 2010 at 2:09 pm |
  12. Vic

most dfinately..you need something that makes you feel good when you're in it...like a good house, a good car etc etc

March 13, 2010 at 5:27 am |
  13. Otero

Have you ever caved in to peer pressure? If so, what was it and how would you have changed it if you could go back in time?

April 3, 2010 at 12:31 am |
  14. Bell

When in life have you felt most alone?

April 4, 2010 at 12:38 am |
  15. Hoskins

Who were your favorite relatives?

April 11, 2010 at 8:08 pm |