March 16th, 2010
11:26 AM GMT

1. Anna

Well,that's all very nice but in these economic times do the airlines need to give priority to staff uniforms?

March 16, 2010 at 11:50 am |
  2. Theresa

Yeah. Who needs uniforms? T-shirts, shorts/sweatpants will do.

March 16, 2010 at 12:09 pm |
  3. Haggus

What's this, the size zero I see down the aisle is really a size one at 35k feet?

March 16, 2010 at 7:13 pm |
  4. ULAME ERESE

there is however a necessity for quick identification. beside how much will it cost. lets not give it all to economy. we heading towards economic propaganda.

March 16, 2010 at 7:38 pm |
  5. ULAME ERESE

There is however a necessity for quick identification. beside how much will it cost. lets not give it all to economy. we are heading towards economic propaganda.

March 16, 2010 at 7:39 pm |
  6. Gregory K

I like that skirt with zip idea....not just for flight attendands of caurse !!

March 17, 2010 at 6:24 pm |
  7. Liv andersen

Hi Richard,
    You won't remember me, but you were one of my passenger (in first class) from London to New York several years ago!! I fly for United Airlines, and I thought you were a great passenger. And also did well as a flight attendant in your recent program.
    Liv

March 18, 2010 at 8:01 pm |
  8. Liv andersen

P.S. I am eagerly awaiting my new uniform...

March 18, 2010 at 9:33 pm |
  9. chris faron

I think it's a great idea, a great uniform (up to date) will improve customer service, gold dust in these hard times..

March 29, 2010 at 8:49 pm |