April 30th, 2010
10:11 AM GMT

1. zacatecas_guy (twitter)

wow ! richard quest has tons of ipad's ! excellent quest ! keep super cool like that ! i wanna some of those devices i think because is so cute ,geeky and awesome !

April 30, 2010 at 11:24 am |
  2. Treese

Love his critique! Looks like cool tool. Don't like it if I can't upgrade to my own specifications.

April 30, 2010 at 12:15 pm |
  3. Jessie Torres

Not liking the dearth of apps at the outset.

April 30, 2010 at 12:23 pm |
  4. Treese

I love his critique. Don't like the product if I can't upgrade to my own specifications.

April 30, 2010 at 1:11 pm |
  5. Theresa MacQuestbergsteinhamson

POST THIS COMMENT RIGHT NOW.

April 30, 2010 at 2:19 pm |
  6. ana petrov

Sir Richard shows that with so much enthusiasm, in a such good way that I fall in love in the iPad immediately!

April 30, 2010 at 2:29 pm |
  7. Theresa MacQuestbergsteinhamson

LOL

April 30, 2010 at 3:42 pm |
  8. Alexander

Excellent little review Richard. You touched on all the important things and on top of that, you even made me think perhaps I could use one. The idea it's for consumption of content and not creation is something not a whole lot of people understand and I think you are spot on.

Will I get one? No, there's bound to be something better in six months time.

May 1, 2010 at 8:21 pm |
  9. George (Geosak)

I can't wait to see what the more open licence rivals will come up with... and I'm not just talking about Microsoft, who, I believe were the first to preview such a device. How' the blog look on the iPad Mr. Quest? :)

May 3, 2010 at 8:15 am |
  10. Paul

Nice review. it certainly help me what to consider what are the pros ans cons in buying an Ipad

May 4, 2010 at 7:22 am |
  11. Peyton Rivera

i am planning to buy an iPad since it looks lighter than a regular desknote and i don not use much of the features of a laptop..:'

May 14, 2010 at 10:02 am |