October 26th, 2010
08:12 PM GMT

What’s the quiz topic for Q&A this week? That’s up to YOU! Last week Quest and Ali went head to head over the impact of China’s surprise rate hike. They’re back and ready to answer your questions. What business topic would you like to see on our Q&A-style news quiz this week? Share your requests in the comments section (below) and then see it unfold on air Thursday on Quest Means Business.

Filed under: Q&AQuest Means Business

1. stevonno

If I wanted to here Arrested Development I would of tuned into BET I wanted to here currant news current affairs and topics currant and important to today
    It seems ever since the president was elected CNN has gone out of its way to be more afro american friendly some what over the top going to fare maybe CNN should change its name to BET/CNN people are not stupid some time you just go to fare and try to much like the white neighbor of the tv show in the 70's the jeffersons trying to act black and looking foolish
    what is going to happen if he looses 2012 and the tea party of republicans take office will you hire Lew Dobbs back ?

October 28, 2010 at 3:19 pm |
  2. Allan Shore

You'll probably soon talk about Prince Charles' Harmony book because of his passion for getting people to think better of the potential of pairing the world's resources with our personal survival. But I find when small people strive to develop, from scratch, similar ideas without backing or royal credibility, we more often get pushed further and further away. The money of the day totally misses great project ideas as we jump from blog to blog or online funding contest to online funding contest hoping someone notices. I've discovered this with my honey and cheese pairing empowerment project but I know there are thousands and thousands of frustrate very small entrepreneurs looking to get noticed too. I'd love to share this universe and how many of us would jump on board with the bigger corporate initiatives that get all the attention.

October 28, 2010 at 5:57 pm |
  3. Ann Harrison

JOBS – the theory that there are a lot of jobs out there for everyone, is very misleading. I have been unemployed since 2008, have over 20 years experience in Accounting (was a Fiscal Director before being let go). Just turned 63 this past September-do not have Degree raised 3 kids & had Mom living with me who had Cancer. In applying for Jobs online I have found a DISTURBING TREND:
    Some ads (Online / Newspaper) state: ONLY THOSE CURRENTLY EMPLOYED NEED APPLY . Signing up to get access to online job listings: AGE MUST BE STATED (exact age – no choice of age bracket defined to choose from). If you do not state age you are REJECTED – it will not let you have ACCESS TO SITE.
    Signing up to get access to online job listings: must give CELL phone number, if not you are REJECTED – and can not have access to site. This for Full/Part Time jobs! EXHAUSTED -Unemployment March 2010, Retirement, Savings, and soon my House will be taken. THIS IS THE 1ST TIME IN MY LIFE I HAD FILED FOR UNEMPLOYMENT! NEVER BEEN ON WELFARE IN MY LIFE and I was the only one supporting my Family.

November 5, 2010 at 5:47 pm |
  4. lynn rhoads

just watching tony harris talking about the remarkable come back of the football player who was in prison for bad,bad doings.he remarked how great the usa is we are very forgiving. but why is the forgiving only going to celebrities. jobs are not forgiving your regular day to day citizen. u do drugs ,do a crime,non violent,,do 3 months in county jail,and still hearing sorry we dont hire felons.this is 6 yrs later. how do we get the question on applications removed that ask have u ever had a felon removed.,its ridiculous 5,7,15 years later after doing a crime [ stealing ] that it goes with u forever as far as jobs are concerned
    why noy say have u had a felon in the last 3 yrs not have u ever.

November 16, 2010 at 5:19 pm |
  5. Jason

That's an excellent point you make Nermeen and one that is often oloeveokrd, which is that revolutions (of any type) start with just one thing but quickly gather pace to incorporate the huge variety of injustice that the people feel.

March 31, 2012 at 4:03 am |
  6. America Gerweck

Having the superior health and financial resources to travel with my wife as much as possible, to see more from the world and meet more of its folks.

January 6, 2014 at 10:17 pm |
  7. 股市今日价格

hello there and thank you for your info I have definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again very soon..

January 13, 2014 at 6:00 pm |
  8. here

Hello, Hi there! this is my 1st time here. I found this web site and I find It very useful and it helped me out quite a bit. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

March 29, 2014 at 8:05 am |