December 22nd, 2010
05:24 PM GMT

2010 was a whirlwind year for the world’s markets and economies.

Greece and Ireland suffered economic bailouts to avoid taking down the rest of Europe.

While Europe stumbled and the U.S. sputtered on the road to recovery, oil, gold and other commodities are back at record highs, fueled by growth in places like China, Brazil and India.

America’s banks were forced to halt or delay home foreclosures over shoddy paper work, prolonging the U.S. housing malaise, but mortgage rates hit record lows.

Globally, unemployment continues to fester, as workers everywhere wake up to changing labor needs in an increasingly inter-connected and automated global market place.

With stocks in the U.S. rallying to two-year highs and housing prices there perhaps stabilizing, could 2011 be the year it all starts to turn around?

Watch Quest and Ali duke it out over THEIR predictions for your money in 2011

Filed under: Q&AQuest Means Business

1. Giuseppe Brugler

lovely inspiring collection.wonderful created designs here!Thanks for sharing.

January 7, 2014 at 12:08 am |
  2. 炒股软件

I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays...

January 14, 2014 at 2:40 pm |
  3. Aplikacjie iOS

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn anything like this before. So nice to search out somebody with some original ideas on this subject. realy thanks for starting this up. this website is something that's needed on the web, someone with somewhat originality. useful job for bringing something new to the web!

January 14, 2014 at 3:34 pm |
  4. 自营交易

I was suggested this site by my classmate. I'm not sure if this article is written by them as no one else knows such detailed about my difficulty. You are amazing! Good Luck!

January 14, 2014 at 8:46 pm |
  5. Dania Jenck

Definitely consider that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest factor to understand of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed at the same time as folks consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , folks can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks!

January 16, 2014 at 1:28 am |
  6. http://www.sklarskaporeba.pl/apartamenty/

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I originate a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and supposed "You can be made aware the ocean if you situate this to your ear." She situate the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab in the interior and it pinched her ear. She never wants to get back! LoL I make out this is totally inedible subject except I had to know someone!

January 21, 2014 at 12:52 pm |
  7. Fran Kyer

A big myth with regards to diabetes is that people with diabetes must completely change their diets and switch over to special diabetic foods. However, this is simply not the case. With anything, you can eat anything as long as it is in moderation and if you are exercising and taking your insulin according to how your physician prescribed.

February 11, 2014 at 11:04 pm |
  8. {μπομπονιερες|μμπομπονιερες βαπτισηςπομπονιερες βαπτισης|

Did you build this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I'm hoping to create my very own website and want to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Thanks!

April 8, 2014 at 5:31 pm |
  9. μπομπονιερες βαπτισης

My buddy suggested I might like this web site. He or she was entirely correct. This particular submit genuinely created my personal day time. You can't picture just how much time I needed invested because of this details! Thank you!

April 12, 2014 at 11:24 pm |