March 7th, 2011
04:13 PM GMT

1. Roman Awaken Citizen

Just reading newspapers it looks like Italian public works often cost a lot, a lot more than in other European countries, and always last more than in any other developed economy. And it looks like corruption charges are far more frequent than archaeological problems.
    So, why didn't your story tell us anything about the costs of the transport network? You've been comparing an underground metro line and a surface metro line. What about financial differences? It's not trifle matters, in economical crisis time and in a country that – according to Transparency International – holds the 27th place in the perception of public administration corruption ranking, among 30 countries of Western Europe and European Union, followed only by Romania, Bulgaria and Greece.

March 9, 2011 at 8:13 am |
  2. Giorgia

That's true! In Rome corruption charges are far more frequent than archaeological problems. Archaeological problems are just an excuse to raise prices of execution. The line C of the Roman Subway, now under construction, is too expensive. They could build a light metro with the same transport capacity and save a lot of money.

March 9, 2011 at 4:38 pm |
  3. Tom Rankin

I just posted to my blog to elaborate on the issues I discussed with CNN here in Rome: http://www.sustainablerome.net.

March 14, 2011 at 9:56 am |
  4. valerialerivich

download the program

November 5, 2011 at 7:47 pm |
  5. DSLR-A850

Това уеблог е прекрасна. Винаги има всички идеален информация в идеите на пръстите ми. Благодаря и за поддържане на отличната работа!

November 16, 2011 at 9:48 pm |
  6. buy anabolics

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don't know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added business.blogs.cnn.com to FeedBurner as well

December 14, 2011 at 7:01 am |
  7. icon designs

I confirm. I join told all above. We can communicate on this theme.

P.S. Please review Accountant Icon from phorago