December 28th, 2011
05:04 PM GMT

(CNN) – Three continents, six personalities and one thing in common - being The Boss.

For more than a year, CNN has followed these business leaders, learning what really goes into running your own company. Some have bowed out, like Michael Wu and Richard Braddock, and some have stepped aside, like Sarah Curran.

Now the "Boss" era is coming to an end - but first, CNN's Richard Quest has a few more questions.

Filed under: Quest Means BusinessThe Boss

1. Happy news

Come and Check. Good News!!

January 4, 2012 at 2:11 pm |
  2. ercan

Thank you, this article has helped me to http://www.boyacibadanaustasi.com/ understand something very important. Great!

January 22, 2012 at 7:35 pm |
  3. BlueColorMinded

EMERGING MARKETS SHALL BE PART OF THE SOLUTIONS OF THE EXISTING PERCEIVED ECONOMIC CRISES SINCE THEY ARE THE PRIMARY DESTINATION OF THEIR GOODS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR SALES; THEIR SUSTAINABLE GROWTH IS WELL TIED TO THE DEVELOPED ECONOMIES' MARKET GROWTH.

January 30, 2012 at 6:36 am |
  4. icon pack

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I suggest it to discuss.

P.S. Please review Glossy Toolbar Icons from iconicon40

September 19, 2012 at 8:44 pm |
  5. icons package

Very amusing idea

September 22, 2012 at 1:59 am |
  6. icons collection

I am sorry, that has interfered... At me a similar situation. I invite to xiscussion. Write here or in PM.

hpixel

September 23, 2012 at 3:23 am |
  7. icons archive

You are not right. I am assured. I suggest it to diuscuss. Write to me in PM.

hpixel