March 13th, 2012
10:04 AM GMT

Berlin (CNN) – Oozing creativity and spirit, Berlin is Europe's capital of cool. It is full of culture, with renewed economic hope.

CNN's Richard Quest visits a city being reborn.

1. Anonymous

Update on US political "March Madness"...

Romney said tonight the results will show how "desperate" Santorum's campaign is...REALLY? Well, guess what...he won both Alabama AND Mississippi...hey, if that is the result of "desperation" then I'm ALL IN, MAN!
    Do you know why Romney WILL NEVER GET THE NOMINATION IN USA?
    Just visualize the Romney's "Dynasty" family standing next to the "Waltons" family of Santorum's clan...See what I mean?

March 14, 2012 at 2:49 am |
  2. Anonymous

You still don't get it, do you?

Once again, the 2012 election in the USA will be determined by ONE swing vote on the Supreme Court with the outcome of the health care mandate...

March 14, 2012 at 3:13 am |
  3. Tad Pole

64 million € is about 90 million dollars.. which when you think about it, isn't that much.

March 14, 2012 at 10:34 pm |
  4. FatSean

Romney is a cultist. He wants Christian Sharia law in this country. That's not what my ancestors fought for. If this greasy little god botherer makes it to the White House there will great sadness. I know the bible back and forward...I'll make a mint off of the religious in this country. I won't even feel guilty about it.

March 19, 2012 at 12:19 am |
  5. Vaughn

Really...? And all of this claptrap has *what* to do with the article above?
    I really don't care if you're someone that want's to make the US a theocracy, or if you think the bible is a great source of toilet paper. Have the basic intelligence, and the common courtesy to keep your foaming at the mouth shouting matches to an appropriate venue. It's obviously clear that expecting you to keep the debate civil and above second grade reading level is a lost cause! o.0

(...and my apologies to those second graders that may feel insulted by the comparison.)

April 3, 2012 at 1:06 pm |
  6. MICHAEL ASHAMOLE

IT IS AN EXCITING FILM TO WATCH

April 9, 2012 at 12:42 am |
  7. icon pack

I here am casual, but was specially registered at a forum to particpiate in discussion of this question.

hpixel