October 29th, 2012
02:14 AM GMT

Editor's note: The Outlook series spotlights a country to give a deeper understanding of the business, industry and consumer trends that fuel its economy. While exploring the current challenges and opportunities facing a country's economic progress, Outlook also seeks to provide an insight into its future development.

(CNN) Monaco is a place that sharply divides opinion. It's a country that wears its wealth on its sleeve. But can a place that is famed for ostentatious fun ever be taken seriously as a place for business? Nina Dos Santos meets Prince Albert II.

CNN’s Outlook series often carries sponsorship originating from the countries we feature. However CNN retains full editorial control over all of its reporting. Read more about CNN's sponsorship policies

Filed under: Outlook Monaco

1. ahmed

How to weight loss?

October 30, 2012 at 6:36 am |
  2. adipwidyanarko13

Reblogged this on alurjadi.

October 31, 2012 at 5:06 am |
  3. george argiriou

If my tool was working,now i would be with Sofia so very happy.

November 12, 2012 at 11:29 pm |
  4. george argiriou

I am living among people who hate my gats.They have deny me my civil rights , i care mostly about my health care.They have given me multiple sclerosis large dosage of radiation and they try to entiminate me in every way that they can.Bat they forget that i am the SON of GOD.

November 12, 2012 at 11:34 pm |
  5. george argiriou

I also want to say badnight to kouraki and ketta.

November 13, 2012 at 12:21 am |
  6. Charlotte Local Business

Glamour has great impact in business. It helps one to improve his business situation. It is a great way to get success in business. For more information visit our site http://www.connectcircle.co/

November 20, 2012 at 11:54 am |
  7. Advanced Strategic Business Intelligence Workshop

I longing more people would write sites like this that are actually constructive to read. With all the thistledown floating almost on the web, it is rare to pore over a site like yours instead.

November 21, 2012 at 5:55 am |